Job Title: Catalogue Project Manager
Location: Street, Somerset
Hours: 37½ hours per week
Salary: £27,500 per annum
Our client was established in the early 1980’s and originally sold DIY comfort shoe kits. Since then our client has expanded into a multi-channel retail company selling specialist footwear, socks, hosiery and foot comfort products. Sales channels include mail order, wholesale, internet and retail shops.
Due to the constant expansion of the company, our client is now looking for and enthusiastic individual to come on board as their Catalogue Project Manager.
Our client’s catalogue is the key ‘sales window’ for the Cosyfeet Brand, a thriving home shopping footwear business in Street, Somerset. The right candidate will have shown creative flair in Catalogue, design or fashionand will have experience in writing &preparing creative briefs andcarrying out extensive proof reading.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have excellent project management.
- Will be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Must have great organisational skills.
- Will have the ability to meet strict deadlines & budgets are essential.
- The candidate must possess a good command of English.
- Needs to be self-motivated and able to prioritise in a fast paced role.
- Having a Creative, Marketing or Business related degree and experience in a similar role would be desirable.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Project Manager, Project Management, Catalogue Project Manager, Catalogue Project Management, Business Development, Business Development Administration, Administration, Administrator
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org