Job title: Carpenter / Multi Trader – Construction & Maintenance
Hours: Full Time / Permanent
Salary: £500.00 to £600.00 per week with 21 days paid holiday plus public holidays.
Long established Essex based Building Contractors, J W Steele and Sons Ltd, requires an experienced Carpenter to join its team of operatives carrying out build projects and reactive maintenance works within occupied properties.
Duties Will Include:
- First Fix and 2nd Fix Carpentry
- Various responsive general maintenance tasks
- Team working / individual working and completing paperwork for finished jobs
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will be at least NVQ2 qualified and experienced in Carpentry and preferably have trade experience in other skills.
- The role includes the provision of a Company van, uniform and PPE. You will need to have your own tools, a clean driving licence and must pass security vetting for work in schools and on MOD and Police Sites.
Please contact one of the Directors on 01245 352487 for further information.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Carpenter/Multi trade/ Construction/ Maintenance/ Essex Jobs/ Building Contractors/ Property Maintenance/ Qualified Trade/
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com