Our client is a residential home for the elderly situated in the village of Roby Mill, near Upholland and due to their continued success is looking to recruit 3 Care Assistants.
Location: Roby Mill
Salary/Hours: Salary based on 39 hours £17064 pro rata.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- To provide care and support for individual residents as prescribed in their plan of care.
- To be a key worker to nominated residents.
- To be responsible for recording all care and support within care plans and communicating to senior staff any health concerns.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will be subject to 2 satisfactory references and DBS clearance.
- Experience desirable, but not essential as full training will be given.
- Professional, approachable, honest, friendly, keen, enthusiastic with a positive attitude towards service users. Confident and able to contribute constructively to a team working environment.
- Sensitive to the needs of others and to the sick or infirm.
- An active team player but also able to work on own initiative.
- Calm and reflective in a crisis.
- Ability to work in sometimes stressful situations.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Residential Home, Care Home, Senior Home, Retirement Home, Carer, Care Worker, Senior Support Worker, Health Care Worker, Senior Support, Health Care, Care, Care Vacancies.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org