Car Mechanic/ MOT Tester
Salary: £26,000 PA
Hours:Full time including two Saturday’s per month
Location: West Wirral
Our client is a car dealership based in West Wirral. As you’d expect from a family firm and pillar of the community, our client stands or falls by the quality of their teamwork and are now looking for a car mechanic to join their team, with scope to be trained in MOT testing.
Our client may still consider candidates who can only work part-time or are still in training.
- Carrying out routine servicing & vehicle health checks
- Undertaking various repairs, from minor maintenance to major/in depth work
- Diagnosing and fault finding
- Ensuring high standard of work and maximum efficiency
- Completing pre-delivery inspections in accordance with company standards
- Continually review own performance and business practices in order to identify areas for improvement
- Be able to listen to customer needs and communicate technical information in a concise manner if required
- Other adhoc duties as and when required
The Ideal Candidate:
- Driving License
- Experience In car mechanics
- Good communication skills
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Car mechanic, mechanic, MOT trainee, mechanical, auto mechanic, MOT, Wirral vacancy, Car dealership
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com