Our client, Biscuiteers, the celebrated iced biscuit company, is looking for a dynamic individual to manage its flagship Notting Hill icing café. Since their opening in 2012, our client has been described by Vogue as a ‘Notting Hill institution’ and voted as one of the 10 most instagrammable places in London by Vogue and the Evening Standard. The shop has hosted royalty, is a favourite haunt of celebrities and the must-see destination for any London tourist.
The Notting Hill Manager is an ambassador, advocate and host to Biscuiteers fans and customers. They have a passion for the brand, a friendly outgoing personality and excellent organisational skills are more important than retail experience.
Notting Hill is part marketing hub, part café, a tourist destination and a very cool biscuit shop. Hospitality experience, retail experience and marketing experience are all relevant in this exciting role at the heart of a fast growing British brand.
The important bits:
You will responsible for:
- Meeting overall sales targets, inspiring your team and ensuring excellent standard of customer service.
- ICING CAFÉ
- Hosting our ‘icing café’ and managing bookings for Biscuiteers icing school (children and adults)
- Managing booking for Biscuiteers afternoon tea experience.
- Ensuring all events are properly staffed and organised.
- Working with marketing team to host marketing events in store as required.
- BESPOKE SALES
- Take the lead in promoting and developing bespoke private sales – personalised biscuits and cakes.
- Work with corporate team at head office to fulfil bespoke corporate orders.
- Maintain accurate reporting of all bespoke orders.
- STAFF MANAGEMENT
- Recruit, manage and develop shop staff.
- Organise shop rota in line with shop needs.
- Plan shop orders, seasonal demand and merchandise displays.
- Ensure shop is adequately stocked and perform monthly stock take.
- Plan seasonal layouts with marketing department.
- Process all incoming shop deliveries and returns.
- Make store look lovely at all times!
- SECURITY AND HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Manage all store systems, banking, security, cleaning and health and safety procedures.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Manager, Shop Manager, Café Manager, Restaurant Manager, Retail Manager, Staff Management, Sales, Bespoke Sales, Merchandising.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com