Tendering CAD Technician
(Our ref: GB1580118)
Our client is a specialist engineering Company with offices in Lisburn, Manchester, Dublin and Cork. Employing over 200 people, they are one of the largest independent power generation specialists in Ireland and the UK.
This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious, focused individual to become a key member of the Sales & Tendering Team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the preparation of drawings and technical documentation in support of tenders and quotations.
Applicants must demonstrate on their CV or Application Form how they meet the following Essential Criteria;
- Minimum qualification in HNC / HND or degree qualified in mechanical or building services engineering or equivalent, with a focus on power generation.
Knowledge & Experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience using AutoCAD 3D within a construction or engineering background.
- Effective IT skills and competent in the use of Microsoft Office Packages.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work as part of a team.
- Able to work efficiently & accurately.
Should a large number of applicants be received the following criteria will be applied:
Previous experience using AutoCAD MEP would.
- Willingness to undertake necessary mandatory in house training programme associated with role.
- Flexible in approach to working conditions due to the nature of the project tendering business.
- Required to occasionally work unsociable hours, weekends, nights or public holidays, as is required from time to time within the Sales & Tendering department.
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate, then send in your CV at email@example.com or call in at 01772 886 799
The closing date for this position is Friday 2nd February 2018.
Late Applications will not be accepted. Applicants can submit their CV as supporting evidence.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org