Due to a number of new contract awards and a period of significant growth we are looking to strengthen our contracts team with the appointment of a CAD Technician. The right person must be able to work well in a team environment and have a real desire to progress their career through learning and developing from the colleagues they will work alongside.
Reporting into the Contracts Managers the role will be based in our Shotts Depot.
The basic duties of the position are:-
- Production of Traffic Management Plans using CAD based Software.
- Preparation of Job Packs.
- Upload and update Works Programme.
- Assist with the Local Authority and Trunk Road application process.
- General administration duties
- Any other relevant duties as required of the role
To be considered for the role you will require the following:-
- Higher education qualification in CAD design or a relevant IT based course.
- Strong IT skills including a proficient level of skills in CAD.
- Be able to work with little supervision to tight deadlines.
- Be prepared to work extra hours when required to meet tight deadlines.
- Able to make your own travel arrangements to and from our office in Shotts.
This is an exciting opportunity to start your career in a very busy industry with a strong and well established company that has an aggressive growth strategy
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate, then send in your CV and covering letter at firstname.lastname@example.org or call in at 01772 886 799
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com