Job Title: Butcher
Job Type: Full/Part time available
Location: South Nottingham
Established in 1954, our client is an established and expanding farm shop and due to their continued success over the years they are currently looking for an enthusiastic butcher with some previous experience to join their existing team.
Duties Will Include:
- Working within a busy team
- Receiving and inspecting goods in upon delivery
- Varied and busy role boning, cutting and trimming all meats in preparation for our catering orders and farm shop meat counter.
- Serving our very lovely and loyal customers
- Keeping equipment, walk in fridges and general farm shop/butchery clean and tidy.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Basic Knowledge of food safety but this can be refreshed over time
- A friendly manner in order to communicate with their loyal customers
- Practical skills to work with knives and machinery
- The ability to work well in a team.
- A basic knowledge of meat products, support and training can be provided if you are enthusiastic and willing to learn.
- Assist with the stocking up and displaying of the fridge display
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Butcher, Produce Department, Food Service, Food Industry, Food Service Industry, Retail, Customer Services.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com