Business Start Up Adviser
Our client is a not for profit organisation delivering a wide range of economic development services within Fife on behalf of Fife Council and you will have the opportunity to make a major contribution to the company’s continued success.
Due to this continued success, our client is seeking to appoint an ambitious Business Start Up Adviser to join their successful Advisory Team. With over 10,000 businesses and a population over 367,000, our client is Fife’s first stop for professional start up and business growth advice and support.
Location: Glenrothes and will require regular travel to both visit businesses across Fife and at our sub offices in Dunfermline, Kirkcaldy and Cupar.
Salary: £28,000 to £31,000 per annum and appointment will be based upon relevant expertise and business background.
Benefits: The role offers a 6% pension contribution and 37 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays. Flexible hours working environment to ensure the team members are offered the very best in professional working practices and conditions.
The objective of the role is to join a small dedicated professional team of advisers tasked to support, encourage and advise start-up businesses to grow sales and develop employment opportunities across all business sectors that supported in Fife.
As a key member of the team you will be responsible for:
- Providing advice and support to start-up businesses across key sectors including:
- Oil & Gas.
- Food & Drink Production.
Specifically, this role requires a keen sense of business acumen and you will have the proven ability to identify, develop and provide detailed advice and recommendations to assist potential business owners with their business start-up journey.
As a successful Business Adviser, you will demonstrate and be experienced in:
- Achieving success and exceeding business targets
- Working within businesses and government agencies
- Collaboration and ability to generate a high level of customer satisfaction
Additionally, you will exhibit the following:
- A strong, self-motivated and disciplined approach to business
- Excellent interpersonal, presentational and communication skills
- Strong ability to plan and organise
- Knowledge and experience of business start-upassessment and solution provision
- Understanding business needs and matching them to services and support available
- A commitment to providing the best solution for clients at all times
- Workingin a dynamic, fast-paced environment
A current driving licence and vehicle insured for business use is essential for these posts.
CLOSING DATE 3RD MAY
If you have the skills and drive necessary to join the team, then please send your CV with a covering letter explaining why you are the best candidate for this position and how you could contribute to the success of the organisation by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Business Start Up Adviser, Business Adviser, Start Up Adviser, Business Development, Business Management, Business Opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org