Do you have previous experience in Business Development? Are you a confident and customer focused person? If the answer is yes, then our client is looking for you to come and join them as their next Business Development Manager.
As the Business Development Manager you are responsible for developing and implementing the sales and marketing strategy, supported by in house procurement, media and finance staff. You must be customer focused as direct ‘face to face’ meetings with existing and potential customers form a crucial element of the role.
The primary function is to increase profitability and sales of product offering to existing ‘business to business’ customers and to establish and expand our client’s customer base with new customers worldwide.
Key functions include:
· Develop and implement the sales and marketing strategy.
· Understand and meet customer requirements – Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
· Responding to Request for Quotations / Information (RFQ, RFI)
· Managing agreed existing contracts.
· Support UK and overseas Trade exhibitions and events.
· Research and participate in international tenders.
· Manage marine product range.
· Manage and obtain approvals e.g. Medical items from UK and Overseas.
· Medicine regulatory compliant.
Key skills required / desirable:
- Direct B2B Sales experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Business Development.
- Knowledge of, or exposure to Marine and or Medical users and / or equipment.
- Good core IT skills (MS Word, MS Excell).
- Managing a customer or client portfolio
- Relationship building strengths
The role will include international travel. The post holder should have a full UK driving license and valid Passport. Additional foreign language skills beneficial.
Salary: – £28,000 – £35,000 dependant on experience
So if this is the kind of role you’d be interested in and you have the experience necessary to join our client as their next Business Development Manager, then send in a copy of your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com