Business Development Manager Lubricants
Salary: £28,000 /£35,000 Subject To Personal Performance
Benefits: Company car, 20 days holiday + bank holidays, statutory pension scheme, excellent working environment, Full Market and product training will be given
Hours: Full time
Our client is an independent family owned fuels and lubricants supplying homes, businesses and the agricultural sector across South Wales
They take pride in being a leading supplier Of fuels and lubricants, 4×4 Baby Tanker, Standard tanker, 6wheeler and Arctic heating oil’s, Agricultural fuels Road fuels Ad blue and Lubricants
Their reputation for competitive price and delivery service is second to none and they are currently seeking a Business Development Manager to join their dynamic team at their sales office in Caldicot.
- Identify, prospect and propose new customers with the range of company services / solutions.
- Identify and communicate with potential customers, leading to new customer sales.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM.
- Forecast sales targets for customers and ensure they are achieved.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Liaise with internal staff to identify avenues for additional revenue generation.
- Maximise own margins
The Ideal Candidate:
- We are seeking someone out of the lubricants industry or from the automotive truck plant parts factor market would be desirable
- The applicant needs to be motivated with strong negotiation skills
- Account Management would be beneficial
- Confidence and Ability to sell
- Clean driving License
If you feel you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!
Keywords: business development/ business manager/ development manager/ product manager /service presentation, negotiations/ sales closings/ customer relationship management/new product introduction/Manager/Supervisor/ Lead/ Team Manager/ Lubricants/ Oil/ Automotive/Truck/
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com