Our client has a loyal audience of almost 100,000 landlords, investors, consultants and industry professionals, over 60,000 online impressions and 53,000 Twitter followers that offer unrivalled exposure to the property market.
Due to continued success, our client has an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to focus on the property and investment sectors – the successful candidate will be tasked with managing our client’s pool of data, growth, subscriptions growth, campaign management team and long term growth of the division.
The company has a variety of flexible advertising and sponsorship packages available, as well as bespoke opportunities tailored to clients businesses. Examples of the products and services are:
- Content sponsorship of trend reports, guides and whitepapers
- Lead generation through bespoke co-branded emails and landing pages
- Banner advertising on daily and weekly newsletters
- Online display advertising
- Event sponsorship including panel debates, roundtables and awards
Your duties will include:
- Revenue target – generate approximately £500k of new sales per annum.
- Mixture of new business – cold own generated, inbound referrals/leads, re-activation of accounts, market contacts
- Administration – Forecasting and activity logging, billing, weekly revenue/pipeline forecasting. Follow up marking leads within 48 hours.
- Collaboration across Marketing Services with focus on building relationships
- Win new accounts/follow up leads
- Achievement of sales target, supporting the team reaching their revenue base for long term growth
- Use all available methods to generate new client conversations and pipeline opportunities
- Consultative selling across the TPG brands
- Management of internal stakeholders
- Sales planning to identify where to spend time and energy
- Facilitate the on-going provision of high quality customer service.
- Identify and develop relationships with key prospective clients
- Providing accurate sales management information: business development plan, opportunity roadmaps, pipeline and revenue forecast
- Actively contribute to a working culture, enthusing the team to success
- This opportunity offers excellent personal development prospects, an uncapped sales commission scheme plus company benefits associated with our group of businesses.
Knowledge & Experience
- Have new business development experience with a strong track record of performance.
- Be able to spot and assess clients’ needs and lead the creation of compelling client propositions and solutions.
- Outstanding networking and communication skills with the ability to work well within a team, and manage a team.
- Experience of consultative selling, ideally within data or analytics.
- Some knowledge of Digital Marketing applications and solutions preferable
- Passionate, enthusiastic and motivated
- Property and/or Investment sector knowledge
- Experience of consumer information data
You will be joining a hard-working and friendly team in a dynamic and growing business. In return you will benefit from a competitive salary and uncapped commission scheme, career progression and an enjoyable working environment in Old Streets.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org