Our client is at the forefront of hair restoration, they have been for the past 40 years. They are seeking a confident sales professional to become their business development manager, consult with new prospects concerned with hair loss, whilst maintaining an established client base. The role is to be carried out in and around London. With the current launch of revolutionary Stem Cell Hair Growth Factors as a new treatment to hair loss, we are looking to expand the business on a larger scale
- Empathise with concerns relating to hair loss.
- Build lasting relationships/ manage existing clients.
- Follow up and reappoint existing prospective inquiries.
- Managing studio operations (reporting, banking, admin etc.).
- Strong Sales background – minimum 2 years.
- 1 year management experience
- Confident & Clinical sales approach.
- Image Awareness.
- Determination for business growth.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- 4 week clinical & consultative sales training induction (in London) & ongoing support.
- Excellent salary (negotiable depending on experience)
- Guaranteed retainer & significant commission structure.
- Opportunities to travel.
This role offers great autonomy and is a long term career opportunity for the right individual. If you think this role sounds like a great fit for you, please apply immediately.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org