Business Development Manager
Location: Huddersfield | HD3
Salary and Benefits: Competitive financial package, flexibility around car allowance or the provision of a company vehicle, a very good commission package with sensible targets backed by the marketing support on offer. Workplace Pension Scheme and as an additional benefit, several allocated car parking spaces are available on a first come first served basis, or alternatively free car parking is available nearby.
Hours: Will be based on a 40-hour working week – 0845 to 1730 hrs Monday to Friday and we offer 25 days paid holiday entitlement, plus statutory.
Our client isa forward-thinkingIT Group located in the north of England, with a history going back thirty years. The Group is made up of three business units selling a portfolio of services and solutions from both leading brand vendors and our own growing service portfolio and cloud software applications.The company holdsa number of high quality industry accreditations and has an ongoing investment in training to further enhance the skills of our team and help us satisfy the changing demands of the market.
Due to continued growth, our client currently has an immediate vacancy within their Applications and Analytics division for a Business Development Manager.
The Ideal Candidate:
- The role requires a personeducated to A level standard, or equivalent, and that can demonstrate highquality verbal and written skills and is very comfortable writing business proposals and quotations.
- They should also demonstrate a level of commercial awareness and have the ability to communicate with key decision makers across a wide range of industries.
- The successful candidate will have a proven track record of selling software development and analytic software packages (such as Tableau and Power BI) and will also have a solid track record of achieving targets in this sector.
- Sales is a demanding role requiring drive, determination, good inter-personal skills, tenacity, problem solving, being very well organised and requires a person that can work both independently and as part of a team within the Brighter Connections business unit and across the wider group.
- The person will be self-motivated across all our software applications and the wider group portfolio and have a hunger to succeed.
Process and timeframes
A CV review will be followed by any shortlisting, followed by telephone interviews and then face to face interviews. Please submit your application by Friday 7thSeptember.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Business Development Manager, Business Development Management, Business Development, Account Manager, Account Management, Sales Manager, Sales Account Manager, Sales, Analytics Software Packages
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org