Job Title: Breakfast / Conference Chef
Since their re-opening in 2014, our client has gone on to successfully provide suitable accommodation and professional conference rooms for all their visitors.
Due to continued and growing success, our client is currently looking for a Breakfast/Conference Chef to join their friendly kitchen staff.
Hours:35 per week usually 05.30 – 13.00 Mon – Fri although some weekend working and flexibility may be required.
- Cooking for plated breakfast service, and lunchtime conference meals – hot and cold.
- Prepare dishes and ingredients ensuring there are adequate levels for service.
- Maintain high standards in the quality of food, both as to its preparation and presentation.
- Assist in ordering stock, and at times liaise with suppliers.
- Working with a small team to produce quality dishes.
- Maintaining a clean and hygienic work environment.
- Flexible approach in adapting to guest needs.
- Provide cover in the absence of co-workers.
- Ability to work well in a busy environment, while maintaining high standards and a positive attitude.
- Confident when working alone or as part of the team.
- Flexibility of availability – able to work early mornings and some weekends.
- Min. 2 years experience in a similar kitchen.
- Excellent understanding of food hygiene guidelines, e.g. HACCP, Food Safety Plan.
- Good organisational and service delivery skills.
- Immaculate personal presentation.
- Hotel experience – would be an advantage.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Breakfast Chef, Conference Chef, Chef, Catering Chef, Catering, Caterer, Catering and Hospitality.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org