Benefits: 21 days holiday + bank holidays, Pension scheme
Hours:20 Hours per week
- Weekly cashing-up of RGC till takings from bar and shop
- Banking of takings/other income and posting to Nominal Ledger
- Maintenance of petty cash system and posting to Nominal Ledger
- Processing of supplier invoices/payments/statement reconciliation and posting to PurchaseLedger
- Raising of Sales Ledger invoices and posting income to Sales Ledger.
- Collation of timesheets/holiday records etc. and completion of spreadsheet for submission to payroll bureau
- Maintenance of employee records and files
- Procedures for external letting of premises and communication with external contractors
- General office duties including telephone enquiries, post-opening, email enquiries, filing, diary maintenance and stationery ordering
- Holiday and absence cover for the membership administration
- Ad hoc support for Club Secretary, other Directors and Finance Manager
- Previous clerical experience with an understanding of VAT
- IT literacy including Microsoft Office
- Efficiency, accuracy and attention to detail
- Must be a team player with flexibility, patience and a sense of humour
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Bookkeeping/Accounts/Administrator/Office Administrator/Office Bookkeeper/Data Entry/Accounting/Admin/ Financial / Clerk / Accounts / Accounting / Financial Vacancies.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com