Job Role – Part time Bookkeeper 20 to 25 hours per week.
Our client is a small business and is looking to recruit a part time Bookkeeper. The ideal candidate will be responsible for all the companies bookkeeping using Sage Accounts 50. You will also be responsible for any office administration required to support the Managing Director.
This role will suit someone that is a self-starter and happy to work under their own motivation. Must have previous bookkeeping and payroll experience. Sage 50 experience is essential.
The offices are set in a rural location just outside of Hitchin, Hertfordshire so a driving licence is also essential. The hours are flexible between 20 and 25 hours per week.
- Raising and entering Sales Invoices.
- Posting Supplier Invoices
- Supplier Statement Reconciliation
- Monthly Bank reconciliation
- Credit Control
- Payment Runs
- Expense and mileage claims
- Credit Card Statement reconciliation
- All banking including posting payments and receipts
- Weekly payroll processing and Y/E Payroll
- PAYE and NI payments
- Nest Pension Contributions
- Quarterly VAT returns and payments.
- EC Sales.
- Liaising with customers and suppliers
- Assisting the Accountant with Year End.
- Adhoc office administration.
The list is not exhaustive, and you may be required to help with other administrative duties within the business as directed by the Managing Director.
Our client is a friendly small business who, for the right candidate, can offer flexible working hours and a relaxed and friendly working environment.
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate, then send in your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or call in at 01772 886 799
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com