Experienced Book Keeper
Our client is a long established and award winning boating and water sports retailer who for over 30 years have thrived since their small beginnings and continue to expand to this day.
Job Role: Due to continued success, our client is now looking for an Experience Book Keeper who will maintain Purchase Ledger, Pay Roll, VAT, Tax and Produce End of Month Management Accounts.
Location: Kings Heath.
Hours: Approx 25-30 Hours Per Week.
Salary: £11-£13 per hour
Duties Will Include:
- Responsible for cashbook entries and bank reconciliations using SAGE Line 50 and SAGE Accounts Pay Roll.
- Setting up supplier payments within the credit terms agreed including payments to foreign suppliers.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining sales and purchase ledger.
- Cashflow Analysis.
- Preparation of Payroll.
- Credit Control/managing bad debt.
- Helping prepare quarterly and annual accounts.
- Maintaining accurate records giving administrative support to FD.
- Supporting Directors understanding of the ongoing financial status of the company and clarifying any related issues.
- Preparing year end for the accountant.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- AAT (or equivalent) qualified or minimum of 2 years study.
- Strong GCSE Maths and English grades.
- Experience using SAGE Line 50 and SAGE Accounts Pay Roll.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Book Keeper, Bookkeeping, Accountancy, Company Finances, Financial Services,
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com