Bodyshop MET Technician
Salary: Dependant on experience
Location:Close to Canterbury
Our client based closed to Canterbury, are one of the South East’s Premier body shops. They take pride in their many accolades, one being winning the VW “Body shop of the year” twice. With theirmuch-valued accreditations and manufacturer approvals they can ensure services of the highest standards.
They are a friendly team, who are looking to recruit an experienced MET.
- Working in a busy MET department mainly on new vehicles.
- Discussing each job with the workshop manager.
- Working from a comprehensive pre-agreed estimate.
- Using manufacturers repair methods to dis assemble and re assemble.
- Looking for hidden damage.
- Diagnosing and fixing electrical issues.
- Carrying out Wheel alignments and adjustments as required.
- Mechanical work to Aircon, suspension and cooling system.
- Working closely with other team members.
- Use of diagnostic computers.
- Head lamp alignment.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience within a body shop.
- Capable of undertaking various tasks.
- Mechanically minded.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Hard working and willing to multitask.
- Good attention to detail.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Bodyshop MET Technician, MET technician, Technician, Repair Technician, Fitter, Bodyshop, Bodyshop technician, MET
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com