A small Property Management company based in Harrow, Middlesex is seeking a PROPERTY MANAGER with at least two years’ experience in managing small to medium size blocks of flats.
Location: Harrow, Middlesex
Basic Salary: £15-£18 per hour
Hours: 21 hours a week over 3 days with flexibility for the right candidate
Numerous benefits include:
- Excellent career opportunities
- Gym Group Membership
The candidate will work alongside the managing director of the company and assist with the management of the companies block management portfolio. Previous experience in block property management is essential.
As with all small companies the candidate will be expected to deal with all aspects of residential block management and assist with company administration.
You must be passionate, hardworking and have a sound knowledge of how residential leases function. You must have impeccable customer service and communication skills as you will be liaising with clients, leaseholders, and contractors on a regular basis. Your duties will include but not limited to; arranging repairs, preparing budgets, dealing with areas and general office administration and as meeting customers and attending AGM’s is a part of the role, good interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport are essential.
The skills required for this BLOCK MANAGER role will include:
- At least 2 years’ experience in Block Property Management
- Very could communication skills.
- Experience of chairing Annual General Meetings is preferable.
- A good knowledge of the relevant legal procedures involved in property management
- IRPM or RICS qualification preferable
- High level of customer service skills
- The ability to remain calm and considered
- Superb organisational skills
- Be able to prioritise workload
- Be able to work within a small team
- Positive, professional and customer focused with an ability to build relationships
- Willing to keep up to date with training and relevant legislation
- Have a full UK driving licence and car owner
*Due to the location and role requirements it is preferred that candidates live either in the Harrow area or within easy commutable distance.
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate, then send in your CV and covering letter at email@example.com or call in at 01772 886 799
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org