BETTING SHIFT OPERATOR
Evolution Sports are looking for passionate and decisive individuals who want to work in a fast-paced trading environment. Successful candidates should possess excellent analytic and quantitative skills and be highly self-motivated.
Salary: – £20,000 pa basic + bonus – OTE£30,000.
Job Type: – 40 hrs per week – Shift work – Must be available to work weekends.
Required Experience: – A degree in a Maths, Science or an Engineering based subject is desired and to have some interest in betting, but this is not essential. Some knowledge of Spanish will be an advantage.
A Rapidly growing investment fund focused on betting markets. Constantly analysing market conditions and identifying trends to create profitable trading strategies on a daily basis. We are an expanding team where hard work and talent in nurtured and rewarded.
In this role you will be expected to:
- Assist with the day today trading of our client’s product range.
- To be able to place regular trades.
- Thoroughly analyse data.
- Keep accurate records.
- Tracking and reporting trends in the market.
- Excellent analytic skills
- Ability to speak Spanish
- Process Driven
- Exceptional attention to detail
- To be able to communicate with people at all levels
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Must be willing to work outside normal office hours including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate, then send in your CV and covering letter at firstname.lastname@example.org or call in at 01772 886 799
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com