Our client is a long established and Award Winning Company. They are the makers of the finest Wooden (primarily Oak) Gates and pride themselves on their attention to detail.
Due to their continued success, our client is looking to recruit experienced Bench Joiners to join their team at their workshop in Hereford.
This is no ordinary joinery position! Our client has a prestigious brand and manufactures the highest quality gates. They regularly feature at the Chelsea Flower Show and have some very high profile clientele. This is your chance to work with the best of the best, where your skills will be showcased to high profile customers.
- To manufacture and assemble joinery components from drawings and cutting sheets.
- Sand and clean Joinery items.
- Oak Leaf Gates do not run an assembly line, an individual joiner works on an item from start to finish.
- To operate the required machinery, including planers, saws and spindle moulders.
- To help maintain a safe working environment.
- To work as part of a team and individually.
The Ideal Candidate:
- The applicant needs to have high end joinery experience in a workshop and good all round wood machining skills.
- Attention to detail is key, with a good understanding of timber.
- A driving licence would also be needed as we are 5 miles East of Hereford.
- Experience with CNC Machinery an advantage as a new 5-axis SCM machine recently purchased.
Hours: – It is a full time position with a standard 40 hour week.
Salary: – Paid at an hourly rate of between £10 and £13 per hour – £20 – £26Kp/a depending on experience.
Location: – Hereford
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate, then send in your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or call in at 01772 886 799
Keywords: Bench Joiner, CNC Machinist, Wood Machining, Workshop, Joinery, Joiner Vacancies, Machinist Vacancies, Hereford jobs,
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com