Salary: Paid at an hourly rate of between £10 and £14 per hour – £20 – £28Kp/a depending on experience
Hours: 40 hour week, overtime available at 1 ½ .
Benefits: Pension scheme, 28 days holiday Inc bank holiday, training programmes, company social events.
Our client is a long established and Award Winning Company. They are the makers of the finest Wooden Gates and pride themselves on their attention to detail.
Due to their continued success, our client is looking to recruit experienced Joiners to join the team at their workshop in Hereford.
This is no ordinary joinery position! Our client has a prestigious brand and manufactures the highest quality gates. They regularly feature at the Chelsea Flower Show and have some very high profile clientele. This is your chance to work with the best of the best, where your skills will be showcased to high profile customers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To manufacture and assemble joinery components from drawings and cutting sheets.
- To make completed products from start to finish
- To operate the required machinery, including planers, saws and spindle moulders.
- To help maintain a safe working environment.
- To work as part of a team and individually.
The Ideal Candidate:
- The applicant needs to have joinery experience.
- Good attention to detail.
- Driving Licence would be useful due to location but not essential.
- Experience with CNC Machinery an advantage
Keywords: Bench Joiner, CNC Machinist, Wood Machining, Workshop, Joinery, Joiner Vacancies, Machinist Vacancies
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com