Job Title:BDC Call Centre Rep
Location: Cwmbran, Gwent, NP44.
Hours: Part Time 9am-1pm.
Salary: National Living Wage
Our client is a private, family run business that has been a fixture in automotive sales and servicing in the area for more than 60 years. While much has changed within the company over the years, the one thing that’s remained consistent throughout has been the company’s unswerving commitment to delivering the best cars at the best prices with –most importantly – the very best levels of customer service.
Due to continued success, our client is currently looking for a BDC Call Centre Rep to join the team.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Receiving inbound sales phone calls and Internet leads
- Identifying the client’s needs and scheduling appointments
- Placing outbound phone calls to potential leads
- Ensuring all clients concerns are addressed prior to appointment date such as cost, warranty questions, appointment duration.
- Contacting clients prior to appointment date to confirm appointment
- Following up post visit to ensure customer satisfaction
Skills and Requirements:
- Previous call centre experience.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Computer literacy, strong organizational and follow-up skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: BDC Call Centre Representative, BDC Call Centre Rep, Call Centre Representative, Call Centre Rep, Sales Representative, Sales Rep.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org