Job Title: Bar Person
Hours: Monday to Friday/Some Saturday events/Split shifts Lunch & Dinner (10.15am-2pm; 5.30-11pm)/Normally only works one shift on a Friday (either lunch or dinner)/24 days paid holiday + bank holidays (time off to be taken during August and Christmas).
Salary: A competitive salary is offered, mainly Monday to Friday working and
Our client is currently looking for an experienced Bar Person to join one of London’s longest established gentlemen’s clubs. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar environment and possess a friendly, customer-focused demeanour. Charming the Members and playing the role host is important in this position.
Duties Will Include:
- Running the bar in the restaurant.
- Charming the Members and playing the role of mein host is important in this position.
- Maintaining and improving levels of service to the members.
- The bar’s beverages gross profit.
- Deputizing for the Restaurant Manager in the restaurant (from time-to-time).
- Able to work split shifts (most days).
- Min 5 years bar experience
- Min 1 year’s restaurant experience
- Experience of 4* deluxe hospitality establishments, or higher
- Strong knowledge of classic cocktails
- Experience of private dining
- Must have good length of service in each role
- Reliable, professional and good team player
- Excellent communications skills with good spoken and written English
- Experience of private members’ clubs
- Intermediate wine knowledge (WSET qualification)
- Friendly, unpressured, non-corporate environment
- 5 weeks holiday per annum
- Staff Fund
- Company pension scheme
- Meals on duty
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Bar Person/Bar Staff/Bartender/Catering and Hospitality/Service/Bar Service/Customer Service
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org