Bar and Restaurant Manager
Our client is an up-market Bar-Restaurant based in a stunning historic building in Retford, with a reputation for great food and drink that includes: amazing coffee, cocktails, craft beers and wine with a food offer that spans breakfast to dinner 7 days’ a week.
Salary: £-salary negotiable- +tips +pension
The Bar and Restaurant Duty Manager reports into the Front of House Manager work across both Food and Beverage to ensure Spencer’s commercially benefits from being a great place for customers and a great place to work. Some of the ways we achieve this are:
- Management: training and coaching, inspiring and motivating, complaint and conflict resolution, key holder and cashing up.
- Welcoming customers: greeted and seated, attentive and timely service, professional but friendly and polite communication.
- High standards: immaculate appearance of yourself and the venue, ensure cleaning rotas and opening/closing checks are completed.
- Cost management: ensure rotas are adhered to and adjusted in real-time as necessary, minimise wastage and other unnecessary expense.
- Drive sales: suggestive and cross selling, responsive and proactive service; be one of the many reasons customers return.
- Current retail hospitality management experience, i.e. restaurant, bar or pub.
- A chameleon who gets the best out of staff regardless of age or experience.
- Attention to detail with the ability to see through the eyes of the customer.
- Professional, polite and communicative; an approach that builds rapport and loyalty.
- Problem solver with evidence of previous conflict and complaint resolution.
- Hands on experience of table and bar service, ideally Barista and cocktail trained.
- Trustworthy and reliable with a flexible approach to work, including weekends until late.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Bar Manager, Restaurant Manager, Restaurant Management, Manager, Management, Manager Vacancies, Restaurant Vacancies, Management Vacancies, Catering and Hospitality,
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com