Salary: £40,000 pa equivalent
Benefits: 22 days holiday + Bank holidays, Pension scheme, Continuous training
Hours: Full time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Band 6 physiotherapist to join our clients 12 strong physiotherapy team. They are looking to recruit a full time physiotherapist with sound orthopaedic clinical knowledge and interest in rehabilitation. The post involves treating patients both on land and in the hydrotherapy pool.
This is a new concept in post – operative rehabilitation specialising in orthopaedic surgery and complex trauma. They also take a variety of other surgical conditions for those that require a period of rehabilitation prior to returning home.
- Assess and treat a varied caseload of patients who may have complex needs
- Maintain your own electronic patient records
- Work as an autonomous practitioner within a team of other therapists
- Deliver a high standard of clinical care
- Actively participate in clinical teaching and in-service training sessions.
- Assist with supported hospital discharge to achieve identified goals
- Carry out holistic assessment for client’s need and liaising with partner agency to achieve identified goals
- Provision of standard and specialist equipment via equipment load service
The Ideal Candidate:
- Formal hydrotherapy qualifications are preferable but not essential, as training will be supported. Our client provides regular in-service training as well as supporting outside CPD courses.
- HCPC & CSP Registration
- BSc in Physiotherapy
- Excellent communication skills and team working
If you feel you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!
Keywords: Physio, Physiotherapy, Hydrotherapy, Therapy, Therapist, Band 6, Orthopaedic Rehabilitation, Orthopaedic, Rehab, Rehabilitation, Medical, Medical Vacancies, Healthcare,
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com