Full time – Permanent
Excellent Salary – dependent on experience.
Are you an Experienced and Passionate Baker? Do you have good hand mould skills, capable to run mixes and operate ovens baking great authentic products? If the answer is yes, then our client has an exciting opportunity for you.
Due to continued success, our client a well established and award winning Farm and Coffee shop is looking for someone like you to come and join them as their next Baker at their location in Huddersfield.
- Producing high quality products to company spec, using fresh ingredients daily
- Working straight shifts in line with business requirements
- Maintaining a high standard of health and safety/food hygiene
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an experienced Baker who is knowledgeable about artisan techniques and methods.
- Work with the current team to maintain standards and bring fresh ideas.
- Be able to work consistently and accurately.
- Have a great work ethic, work well with others, be able to carry out physical work and work to timelines.
- Be able to communicate effectively across all levels.
- Be passionate about their produce, looking for challenges, have a positive attitude.
- Be able to work efficiently and maintain high standards of cleanliness.
- Be very reliable, have extremely high standards and a proven track record.
- Be positive, eager and hungry for progression.
Will include early starts and weekend work so own transportation is essential
If you believe you have the required skills and experience to excel in this role, please click the APPLY button below. A member of the recruitment team will be in touch to discuss the application.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com