Job title: B2B Telephone Sales Executive / Account manager.
Hours: Full time permanent 08:30 – 17:30 Monday to Friday (Lunch: 12:30 – 13:00)
Pay Rate: £20,000 to £25,000 + Commission OTE £47,000 – Uncapped
Benefits include: Company pension, 2 Weeks paid holiday + Stats, Free parking, Free refreshments, Staff discount, Company rewards programme
Our client is the UK’s leading independent supplier of Vauxhall spare parts and has consistently outperformed the industry sector. Currently, our client has an exciting opportunity within their established sales team.
As part of the company’s continued growth plans, our client is currently looking for a high performing Telephone Sales person to join their office based sales team to meet their ambitious revenue growth and customer acquisition targets. You will inherit some established accounts to manage
Roles and responsibilities include but are not exclusive to:
- Achieve Company growth and hit sales targets (Report figures daily to team leader)
- Hit targets for outbound sales calls and conversion rates (Report figures weekly via sales data sheets)
- Telephone prospecting – identifying and targeting new business
- Processing customer’s orders using the Companies computer system
- Maintaining your Customers outstanding order list
- Account management, building strong, long lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Market research – identifying new product requirements from customer feedback.
- Updating Company sales dashboards
- General office duties including:Telephone call handling including; handling incoming calls, message taking
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience as a Telesales person is essential.
- Have excellent closing techniques and objections handling skills.
- Have a proven track record of achieving consistent sales results and exceeding targets.
- Be proactive approach to lead generation including lead farming using online tools
- Have excellent telephone manner and outgoing personality; friendly whilst professional
- Have great communication skills both with customers and colleagues
- Be a team player with the ability to contribute to the existing team
- Be ambitious, tenacious, determined, proactive, self-motivated, a desire to win in life and at work
- Have the ability to work as part of a team but also able to work on their own initiative
- Have knowledge of car parts terminology would be an advantage however full training will be provided.
- Be presentable, takes pride in their appearance
- Be a non-smoker
- Have a full driving licence would be an advantage
- Be flexible, duties may be added to and/or developed as the business grows, willing to work outside of normal office hours should that be required.
- Have good use of English, both written& spoken, articulate, numerate, and a good time keeper.
- Be trustworthy, responsible & reliable.
- Be computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office and the aptitude to learn other systems as they are added
- Possess business skills – understands Profit/Loss, Average Sale, Revenue, Margins etc.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com