Our client is a renowned charity that prides in the aid it provides to the homeless to ensure that everyone has an opportunity to have a home, and a place in their community.
Job Title: Assistant Veterans Officer
Hours: The postholder will be required to be flexible in working hours and have the use of a vehicle, where car allowance and mileage will be paid.
Salary: £21K per annum + £500 car allowance
Due to continued success, our client is looking to recruit for an exciting position within the company as an Assistant Veteran Officer.
The Successful Candidate:
- Will ideally have an ex-service personnel background.
- Will need to have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Will possess drive, commitment and enthusiasm to motivate a small staff team ensuring the smooth running of accommodations in Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Northamptonshire and Leicester.
- Knowledge of Benefits would be an advantage, however training will be given.
- Will have an understanding and empathy of the work our client carries out to assist individuals to work towards independent living.
Closing date: 27th April 2018
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com