Assistant to the Managing Director
Are you looking to work in a position that will set you on the path to a great career? Do you have previous experience in a business to business environment? If the answer to this question is yes, then our client is looking for you to join the team as an Assistant to the Managing Director!
The role will be based in Bude, and will support the Managing Director to implement new processes, procedures to improve efficiency and control within the organisation. This will predominantly be achieved through better purchasing, stock management, improved internal systems, and financial control. The upshot is that we are looking for someone to help us deliver an even better service.
- Degree level qualification.
- Previous experience within a business to business environment
- Proven experience of delivering excellent customer service
- Ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrable time management, organisation, administration, numeracy and analysis skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Negotiation skills
- A positive attitude
Desirable requirements (The list below is exhaustive, and we are not expecting you to have had experience in all the following areas, however, if you have experience in some of these, then we’d love to hear from you.)
- Stock control and supplier management to ensure deliveries are on time, at the best prices and to maximise profitability
- Experience of finance management within a business to oversee savings, efficiencies and cash flow as well as supporting the preparation of management accounts
- Experience of operations and line management and efficiency savings ideally having covered a warehouse function
- Increasing utilisation of the IT systems to create efficiencies across the business and to improve customer marketing
- Experience of sales management reporting and of identification of ways of improving performance
- Experience of implementing an ecommerce marketing strategy
- Good knowledge of social media platforms
Location: Bude, Cornwall
Closing date: 4th September 2017
Salary: £20,000+ (Negotiable)
Click ‘Apply Now’ and upload your C.V and a covering letter outlining why you are interested in this position, and which particular skills above you are able to bring to the table.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org