Assistant to the Directors
Our client is seeking a highly motivated professional to assist the Directors at their busy International Transport Centre based in Dover. Their purpose built logistical depot operates the following Departments:
- Bulk Tipping
- Express Vans
- Commercial Workshop and MOT AFT testing centre
The role holder will be required to assist the directors of the company with a wide range of responsibilities with the general day to day running of the company, including financial matters, management accounts, human resources, health and safety, company accreditations. Therefore, knowledge of the transport industry would be advantageous but is not essential.
The successful applicant will have to have:
- Excellent administration and communication skills
- Strong organisational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritise multiple tasks
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle confidential information with absolute discretion
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel)
Hours and Pay package to be negotiated
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com