Family Department – Full Time Assistant Solicitor or Experienced Ilex
Our client is an award winning and busy legal practice based in Blackpool. Currently they are looking for an enthusiastic and talented Solicitor with some post qualification experience ideally in family law and general litigation. The ideal candidate will be capable of running cases from start to finish, and be capable of working fairly independently.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Membership of the Law Society Children’s Panel and advantage but not essential.
- Considerable advocacy available and excellent prospects.
- Existing work includes public and private children, financial remedy and TOLATA.
- Suitable candidates will have excellent communication skills, ability to work autonomously and possess ambition and drive.
It is essential that you possess tact and resilience qualities along with having a pleasant but assertive manner when dealing with colleagues and clients. You will communicate effectively and have a good command of the English Language. In addition, you will have good working knowledge of Database, Word and Excel.
The Assistant Solicitor will be well organised and have the ability to effectively manage diaries and time.
Salary and Benefits:
- Job type: Permanent
- Working Hours: Monday–Friday (Full-time)
- Salary: Competitive Dependant on Experience
- Location: Blackpool
- Other benefits: TBC
If you feel that you fit the profile for this role and would like to be considered, then send in your CV by clicking the APPLY button below.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org