Salary: £18,000 – £22,000pa
Benefits:21 days holiday + public bank holidays, National Pension Scheme
Hours:Full Time,Occasional Saturdays
Our Client is a family owned business in Consett, committed to providing a premier picture framing service. They provide framing and fine art printing to clients both locally and nationally and have worked tirelessly over the years to successfully build their brand and reputation.An opportunity has arisen in the company for an Assistant Manager.
Please read the accompanying job profile and give examples of how you meet the criteria when applying.
This will be temporary for 6 months with the possibility of becoming permanent for theright candidate.
- Maintaining and supervising production schedules
- Monitoring stock levels and ordering supplies.
- Assisting with all Health & Safety regulations and practices.
- General office maintenance such as filing, tidying and typing invoices, letters, spreadsheets and other correspondence using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Checking e-mails for new orders, order updates, invoices and other correspondence using Outlook.
- Answering the telephone and dealing with queries appropriately.
- Maintaining office equipment and dealing with technological issues.
- Assist customers in the gallery shop, taking orders using the company procedures and taking payment where needed.
- Making deliveries if required using the company vehicle.
The Ideal Candidate
- Have excellent people skills
- Be pro-active and able to take initiative.
- Strive to meet objectives.
- Have excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Customer Service experience.
- An excellent working knowledge of Excel and Word.
- General computer literacy, familiarity with Microsoft Office.
- A good standard of literacy and numeracy.
- Knowledge of picture framing is not essential but an eye for colour and design is. Part of the job will entail assisting customers with framing choices.
- Knowledge of production schedules.
- A clean driving licence for 2+ years
- Demonstrate drive, enthusiasm and a willingness to learn
- Experience of data input.
- Knowledge of social media marketing.
- Knowledge and practical experience of factory and machinery processes.
If you feel you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!
Keywords: Manager Vacancies / Office Manager / Managerial Vacancies / Art / Gallery / Framing / Assistant / Office Manager / Sales Manager / Sales Assistant
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com