Assistant Financial Controller
Salary: very competitive – dependent on experience
Our client is a Group of dynamic small businesses operating in the SME information technology and professional services sector. You will be part of a tight knit team who have a hands-on approach and are passionate about taking the business to the next level.
As a result of increased work load, they are looking for an assistant financial controller to assist in all aspects of the Group’s book-keeping and financial functions. You will manage a small team globally on day to day transactions.
You will have good knowledge of accounting principles, be well organised with a great eye for detail. You must be reliable and able to carry out tasks autonomously and collaboratively.
Accounts Payable, Accounts receivable, Staff expenses, Bank reconciliations, Banking, Credit card expenditure, Fixed assets registers, Intercompany transactions, VAT returns & EC Sales/Intra Stat , Monthly Payroll, Weekly Cashflow Forecast, Month End/Year End Reports: .
Further details are provided in the job specification and will be provided at interview stage.
Key Attributes and Experience
- Proven experience as assistant controller or other similar position
- Solid knowledge of GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) and regulations, Professional certification (e.g. ACA is a plus)
- Excellent knowledge of accounting and financial processes (budgeting, financial closure, reporting etc.)
- Experience in and complete familiarity with Sage 50 Accounts and Quickbooks (QB Enterprise)
- Strong Excel skills are essential
- Well-organized with ability to prioritise
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and problem-solving ability
- Discreet and aware of the necessity to observe strict confidentiality in all aspects of the company’s finances
- Can do attitude, energetic, ambitious & willing to learn
- This is an extremely hands on roll and must have the ability to use own initiative
If you have the skills and experience required to excel in this role, please click the APPLY button to forward a copy of your CV. Your CV and/or Covering Letter must reflect your experience and suitability for this role.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com