Salary: Salary negotiable according to experience
Benefits: Company Pension Scheme, standard holiday pay and share of gratuities
Hours: 35 to 40 hours per week during main season. Normal shifts cover breakfast and lunch, or afternoon and evening meals.
Location: Ennerdale Bridge
Our client is a relaxed and informal hotel in traditional style, well known for homemade food using local produce. A favourite stopover for walkers of many nationalities on Wainwright’s Coast to Coast Walk; they also have a strong local following.
They are looking for candidates who can work well in a small, friendly environment and maintain the high standards their guests and visitors have come to expect.
- Preparation of all meals (training will be given on standards required);
- Maintaining an efficient and clean kitchen
- Ensuring health and safety standards are adhered to
- Monitoring and ordering stock
The ideal candidate:
- Cooking, Catering or hospitality qualifications would be beneficial
- Experience in a similar role
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work as part of a small team
- Good standard of spoken English
- Candidates must have own transport due to location of vacancy
IF YOU FEEL YOU ARE THE IDEAL CANDIDATE APPLY TODAY!
Keywords: Breakfast Chef, Conference Chef, Chef, Catering Chef, Catering, Caterer, Catering and Hospitality, Assistant Chef, Cook, Assistant, Sous Chef, Chef de Partie, Catering, Front of House, Chef, Catering, Chef De Partie, Cooking, Restaurant Vacancies, Cooking Vacancies, Chef Vacancies, Catering Vacancies.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com