Our client is a very successful Farm Shop with a Bakery equally renowned for its quality and range of products, and for the right person/s this is an amazing opportunity to grow with the company.
Due to continued success, our client is looking for Experienced Assistant Baker required for their Busy Farm Shop in Cranbrook, Kent.
Location: Cranbrook, Kent
Hours: This isn’t required, but can sometimes help with the quality of candidates.
Salary: Salary negotiable depending on experience.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Producing large quantities of baked goods.
- Check the quality of baking ingredients
- Prepare equipment for baking
- Measure and weigh flour and other ingredients
- Combine measured ingredients in mixers or blenders
- Maintain proper hygiene at all times.
- Follow all health and safety guidelines.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Ability to work on your own.
- Flexible with shift patterns and early starts is a requirement in this exciting role.
- Creativity along with great bakery skills.
- Communication skills and the confidence to talk to Customers would be beneficial.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Baking, Baker, Assistant Baker, Experienced Baker, Farm Bakery, Farm Baker.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com