Are you a keen person looking to develop your career in art or design? Have you considered putting your talent into the printed packaging industry? If so, then we have an opportunity for you to be involved in the initial enquiry to the final production of the printed packaging materials and to join our client as their next Artwork Technician.
Our client is part of a global organisation supplying plain and printed materials for the packaging of a variety of products primarily for the FMCG markets.
The company has many existing and potential customers with recognised Brands and for premium products. Part of the service our client offers is active participation in design concepts and ideas to ensure customer projects progress effectively to meet with their expectations.
Currently our client has an exciting new opportunity for someone like you to take on the role of their next Artwork Technician based within the Central Team of the 2 site UK operation.
The function of the role is to participate in new projects and ensure the artwork files supplied are technically correct and print ready for packaging with the food and drinks industry.
- Communicate with designers, customers and external Sales Team to provide support on design and artwork issues for new projects
- To work alongside the Process Manager on advising customer service, origination teams on design artwork and print related issues.
- Ensure all artworks received are technically suitable, checking all elements are up to standard including colours, lacquers and print specifications ready for repro.
- Understand colour, innovative ink and print ideas to develop exciting designs
- Education or experience in graphics and or design relating to the packaging industry.
- Creative flair and ability to appreciate design concepts.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and as a visual presentation
- Confident, tactful and persuasive manner.
- Ability to speak French or Spanish would be beneficial.
So are you interested in this role? If so then send in your CV with covering letter attached today by clicking the APPLY button below to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com