Due to our year on year success we are now going through an exciting period of expansion nationwide and havean exciting new opportunity for an Area Manager to join our management team.
Whether you’re already operating at a manager level or looking for your first step on the management ladder, you’ll receive training and support so you can succeed in our business.
If you feel you have the energy, drive and enthusiasm to be a success and genuinely care about delivering good service then this could be the right role for you.
For this demanding role, you will need to be a highly organised and committed individual with sound communication skills who can lead teams in order to achieve the company’s high service standards. An excellent knowledge of cleaning materials and machinery is essential.
- Management of day to day aspects relating to the management and maintenance of the cleaning service within the contract specification.
- Responsible for work allocation, keeping within the specified detail of the contracts.
- Planning rota’s and managing hours, sickness and annual leave
- Controlling cleaning materials and stock rotation
- Carrying out cleaning audits
- Identifyingand delivering on job training
- Managing equipment
- Complying with all health &safety policies and procedures
- Liaising with the clients
- Managing reactive situations with clients or staff to obtain satisfactory resolution
- Preparing weekly reports
- Attending management meetings
A competitive bonus scheme
Option to join pension scheme
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate, then send in your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or call in at 01772 886 799
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com