Our client is an award winning down to earth, friendly and energetic Building Surveying and Project Management Consultancy who are currently looking for a highly driven Architectural Technician who will be able to clearly demonstrate a sound foundation of understanding across all Architectural matters with experience of working with Clients and liaising with the relevant authorities (Planning and Building Control), whilst supporting each aspect of the project from inception through to completion.
As an Architectural Technician you will be able to offer/research technical advice, including Environmental, Legal and Regulatory, and produce a good standard of technical drawings with a keen eye for detail at the pace required in a busy practice.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Motivated and determined for career progression.
- Highly personable and ability to develop relationships with clients and colleagues alike.
- Team player with a good sense of humour.
About the Person:
To join our client as an Architectural Technician, the ideal candidate will be qualified to NVQ / SVQ Level 4 in Architectural Technology and possess 2-5 years’ post qualification experience within the construction industry. The candidate will have experience of AutoCAD and ideally Trimble Sketchup/Revit and have ACIAT status with the intention of obtaining TCIAT or MCIAT preferable not essential.
- Competitive Salary – Depending upon experience.
- Full Time: 40 hours per week with opportunity for flexible working.
- Petrol / Mileage Expenses at £0.45 per mile.
- Fast track to the top for outstanding performers.
- Target driven bonus schemes with additional contribution bonuses.
- AG Academy – Training and Development Opportunities.
- 25 days’ annual leave (increasing with service) + bank holidays.
- Pension with Employer contribution.
- Vitality Healthcare Package including ½ price membership at Virgin and Nuffield Centres.
- Inclusive Culture.
- Payment of relevant Professional accreditations.
- Regular Team Social and Charity Events.
- Wellbeing Support including Financial, Training and Nutrition.
So if you feel that you’re the one to join our client as their next Architectural Technician, then send in your CV with a covering letter listing your experience then click the APPLY button below!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org