Job Title: Apprentice Mortgage Administrator
Salary: £5 per hour, reviewed after 6 months
Hours: 37 hrs, Mon – Thurs 9.00am – 5.30pm Friday 9-5pm
Earn while you Learn on a Financial Services Apprenticeship programme.
The employer is a small team of highly experienced mortgage advisers with an excellent reputation for customer service. Based in Bristol, our client is looking for a confident individual with really good communication skills to join their growing team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to move into Financial Services and work with a first-class employer taking advantage of the apprenticeship development programme and progression they have in place, which includes training for a recognised regulatory qualification.
Responsibilities and Duties
Working under the supervision of their top advisor, you will assist in the regular management of the company’s existing clients, and new client enquiries. Main activities to include…
- Creating & maintaining client files, process files, work flow documents. You will also be required to manage general correspondence & maintain office tasks in ‘outlook’
- Ensuring that relevant data is gathered and maintained for existing and prospective clients, using in-house CRM systems.
- Assisting the business in the acquisition & engagement of new clients & manage the fact find and application process.
Qualifications and Skills
- Familiar with Word and Excel
- Some knowledge & interest of financial products
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A basic understanding of, and commitment to excellent customer service
- Team player
- Highly organised
- Able to exercise initiative
- A commitment to self-development.
Essential – GCSE English & GCSE Maths
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Administrator, Admin, Apprentice, Apprenticeship, Accounting, Accountancy, Banking and Finance, Mortgage Administration.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org