This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to move into Financial Services and work with a first-class employer taking advantage of their apprenticeship development programme.
The main purpose of the Apprentice Financial Services Administrator is to provide administrative support to a financial organisation, providing a high quality and compliant service.
The level 3 Apprenticeship in Financial Services Administration is an entry level role which provides the foundation knowledge, skills and experience for a career in Financial Services.
As an apprentice administrator you will learn:-
- the financial services market
- the financial services regulatory framework
- ethics and key principles of the financial advice process
- the purpose and technical content of financial services products and services
- systems and processes required to carry out the role of financial services administrator
During your apprenticeship you will study towards a recognised Financial Services qualification.
Responsibilities and Duties
- to use the database programme thoroughly
- check and scan pre-sale compliance documents
- apply for mortgages and protection
- run a diary to successfully progress applications
- calling lenders and life companies
- answering and directing phone calls in a pleasant and friendly manner
- opening and scanning post
Qualifications and Skills
- have achieved GCSE C or above in English and Maths
- have good I.T. skills
- have a pleasant friendly manner
- possess a willing and determined attitude
- and good communication skills.
Additionally, the following are desirable but not essential…
A – C grade GCSE Maths& English
An interest in Financial Services
A good understanding of MS Office packages i.e. word. excel&powerpoint.
Progression – This is a long term career opportunity leading to roles in senior administration, compliance or advisory.
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
Salary: £10,200.00 /year
The working week is Monday to Friday 9:00 – 17:30.
In order to apply for the position, please click the APPLY button below to forward a copy of your CV.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com