Apprentice Financial Services Administrator
A family run Chartered Financial Planning firm are offering the successful candidate an exceptional opportunity to join them as a Financial Services Administration Apprentice.
The main purpose of the Apprentice Financial Services Administrator is to provide administrative support to a financial organisation, providing a high quality and compliant service.
The level 3 Apprenticeship in Financial Services Administration is an entry level role which provides the foundation knowledge, skills and experience for a career in Financial Services.
Brief Overview of Role
The successful applicant will be dealing with the processing of new business applications, client requests and general ongoing maintenance of client portfolios. They will also deal with all areas of business including pensions, investments and life assurance for individual and corporate clients.
The successful applicant will be joining the existing admin team to work alongside them as follows:
- Working as part of a professional team alongside the advisers and paraplanners to provide clients with a professional on-going Financial Planning experience
- Processing individual new business applications and tracking the progress up to completion
- Dealing with providers and clients to obtain relevant policy information and documentation
- General day to day servicing and upkeep of client’s existing business
- Dealing with clients and insurers on behalf of the advisers
- Producing accurate valuations and letters for clients
- Efficient and accurate diary management – monitoring, updating and chasing regularly
- Complying at all times with Compliance, Training & Competence, Complaints, Data Protection and office procedures
- Opening, sorting and distributing post and collection of post at the end of the day
- Answering the telephone, dealing with calls appropriately either by themselves or directing the call to the appropriate member of staff or by taking accurate and detailed messages
Essential Qualifications and Skills
Maths and English – Grade C or above
Excellent attention to detail
High standards of written and spoken English
Good organisational skills.
Able to work on your own and as part of a team
Desired Qualifications and Skills
ICT – Pass
Keen to learn
Able to focus
They would be looking to offer a permanent role based on the skills learnt over the apprenticeship. There will also be the opportunity to gain professional financial services qualifications.
Monday to Friday
Hours – 9am to 5.30pm
Total paid hours 37.5
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org