Salary: £10,000.00 per year
An opportunity to embark on a career with a private Financial Planning practice offering bespoke planning services for individual and business clients.
The main purpose of the Apprentice Financial Services Administrator is to provide administrative support to a financial organisation, providing a high quality and compliant service.
The level 3 Apprenticeship in Financial Services Administration is an entry level role which provides the foundation knowledge, skills and experience for a career in Financial Services.
As an apprentice administrator you will learn:-
- the financial services market
- the financial services regulatory framework
- ethics and key principles of the financial advice process
- the purpose and technical content of financial services products and services
- systems and processes required to carry out the role of financial services administrator
You will work under the supervision of the Practice Principal and Client Services Manager in carrying out various tasks to support the business. During your apprenticeship you will study towards a recognised Financial Services qualification.
Responsibilities and Duties
You will assist in the regular management of the Practices’ clients, utilising the Customer Relationship Management systems and maintaining processes and systems to facilitate this function. You will also be involved in the setup, design & implementation of ‘e’ marketing campaigns and assist in the development of traditional marketing materials. You will also assist in the, ‘re-design’ and functionality of the Company’s website.
Other duties include:-
Creating & maintaining client files, process files, work flow documents, meeting pack preparation & business cards. You will also be required to manage general correspondence & maintain office tasks in ‘outlook’
Ensuring that relevant data is gathered and maintained for existing and prospective clients, using in-house CRM systems.
Assisting the business in the acquisition & engagement of new clients & manage the ‘Discovery’ process.
Managing Advisers diary systems, making appointments for new and existing clients.
Producing management information (fact finds & portfolio reports) from systems and reporting to the Practice Principal. You will also be required to run & manage Practice meetings, updating reporting systems as appropriate.
Qualifications and Skills
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Be well organised and have the ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines.
- Have a basic understanding of, and commitment to excellent customer service.
- Have a good understanding of issues regarding confidentiality.
- Have a good understanding of Microsoft Office Packages i.e. word, excel & outlook.
- Have the ability to work on own initiative and, as part of a team.
- Have the ability to deal with a wide range of customers both internal & external.
- Understand the need to deal with customers sensitively.
- A co-operative and supportive approach.
- Be flexible & enthusiastic.
- Show a commitment to self development.
Additionally, the following are desirable but not essential…
- A – C grade GCSE Maths, English & IT
- An interest in Financial Services
- A good understanding of MS Office packages i.e. publisher &powerpoint.
If you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org