Apprentice Financial Services Administrator
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to move into Financial Services and work with a first class employer taking advantage of their apprenticeship development programme.
The main purpose of the Apprentice Financial Services Administrator is to provide administrative support to a financial organisation, providing a high quality and compliant service.
The level 3 Apprenticeship in Financial Services Administration is an entry level role which provides the foundation knowledge, skills and experience for a career in Financial Services.
As an apprentice administrator you will learn:-
- the financial services market
- the financial services regulatory framework
- ethics and key principles of the financial advice process
- the purpose and technical content of financial services products and services
- systems and processes required to carry out the role of financial services administrator
You will work under the supervision of the Client Services Manager whilst also spending time with technical support and the Advisers. During your apprenticeship you will study towards a recognised Financial Services qualification.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Answering the telephone and dealing with client and provider queries
- Managing advisers diaries and booking client meetings
- Updating back office systems
- Calling policy providers for information
- Writing letters to send out documents
- Meeting and greeting clients and visitors
- Plus general office duties such as opening post; scanning documents; filing
Qualifications and Skills
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Be well organised and have the ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines.
- Have a basic understanding of, and commitment to excellent customer service.
- Have a good understanding of issues regarding confidentiality.
- Have a good understanding of Microsoft Office Packages i.e. word, excel & outlook.
- Have the ability to work on own initiative and, as part of a team.
- Have the ability to deal with a wide range of customers both internal & external.
- Understand the need to deal with customers sensitively.
- A co-operative and supportive approach.
- Be flexible & enthusiastic.
- Show a commitment to self-development.
Additionally, the following are desirable but not essential…
- A – C grade GCSE Maths, English & IT
- An interest in Financial Services
- A good understanding of MS Office packages i.e. publisher & powerpoint.
- Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
Salary: – £12,000.00 per year
Location: – Cheltenham
Job type: – Apprenticeship
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate, then send in your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or call in at 01772 886 799
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com