Job Title: Aluminium Window/Shopfront Fabricator.
Location:Willenhall, West Midlands
Salary:Starting range from £9.50 -£10.50 (subject to increase with proven experience) with review after 3 months, Rate detailed is BASIC with plenty overtime available.
Established in 2006, our client has made a name for being able to react quickly and achieving much shorter lead times than many of their competitors in the façade industry. This has been made possible by investing in manufacturing techniques so over 90% of their work is done in-house.
Due to continued success an immediate position for an Aluminium Window/Shopfront Fabricator is available for the ideal candidate to join this successful architectural aluminium manufacturing company.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Fabrication and manufacture of Aluminium Shopfronts, Windows, Doors and Curtain Walling
- Must be able to competently demonstrate safe use of Factory Production Machinery, including Saw, Routers, End Millers and Drills
- Work as a team on busy Fabrication Shopfloor
- Must be able to read and understand Technical Drawings
- Using Hand Tools and Automated Equipment
The Ideal Candidate:
- A minimum 2yrs recent experience is essential.
- Must be able to provide 2 references of past industry experience.
- Demonstrate being able to work on own initiative.
- Knowledge of either Comar / Kestrel / ALUK / SAPA systems would be an advantage.
- As well as fabrication and assembly skills you will need to have a good eye for detail and be able to adopt and promote good heath and safety standards.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Aluminium Window and Shopfront Fabricator, Aluminium Window and Shopfront Fabrication, Aluminium Window Fabricator, Aluminium Window Fabrication, Aluminium Fabricator, Engineering, Manufacturing, Production, Manufacturing and Production.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com