Aftersales Administrator / Dealership Receptionist
Since their establishment in 1979, our client has gone on to become one of the UK’s leading car dealerships.Specialising in new and used car sales across a variety of brands, as well as offering genuine parts and accessories, vehicle servicing and repairs, our client has become one of the top dealersfor the brands they represent.
Due to continued business growth and success, our client is currently looking for a very talented, enthusiastic customer facing Aftersales Administrator/Dealership Receptionist to work in their busy Sales/Aftersales department.
Your Duties Will Include:
- Face to face customer enquiries.
- Answering all incoming calls.
- Scheduling jobs to the diary working alongside the Body Shop and After Sales Managers to ensure workflow is managed.
- Responding to customer emails.
- All reception duties including processing payments, parts and stocking.
- Inputting invoices onto the computerised management system for which training will be provided and processing customer payments using a card machine.
Ideally You Will Have:
- Recent experience working in an Aftersales and/or a Vehicle Dealership environment.
- You must have superb customer service skills, with great telephone handling and customer service skills.
- Whilst being highly organised.
- Efficient and with a keen eye for detail.
- The ability to work within specified guidelines and to effectively communicate to management, staff and customers is important.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Aftersales Administrator, Dealership Receptionist, Aftersales, Car Dealership Sales, Sales Administrator, Car Dealership, receptionist, pa,
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org