Our client has been providing first-class services to online betting and gaming websites for over 17 years and prides itself on a successful and diverse operation that caters for more than 750,000 customers, nine languages and 94 countries across the globe.
Due to continued success, our client is currently looking to hire an Affiliate Manager to take leadership of the recently added affiliate program.
Salary: –£28K – £32K
Benefits: Pension, Bonus, Travel card loan scheme, 3 times death in service, Discount shopping and Entertainment vouchers, Medical Cash plan
Hours: Full Time 40 Hours Per week
- Managing affiliate recruitment, retention and activation across several regions
- Ensuring that the company receives maximum ROI from its affiliate budget
- Focusing on top performing partners to ensure maximum ROI
- Managing daily requests from affiliates
- Keeping track of affiliate sales and settling end of month affiliate accounts
- Creating, monitoring and reporting on affiliate campaigns
- Establishing and maintaining strong affiliate relationships
- Initiating and delivering innovative, tactical campaigns
- Monitoring competitors’ activity and reporting findings through regular updates
- Leveraging company partnerships to help enhance its brand’s image in the UK
- Working closely with the European Marketing Team on brand messaging
- Providing regular progress reports and feedback on the affiliate channel
- Following teams and Company’s processes and procedures effectively
- Keeping abreast of professional knowledge by maintaining personal networks and studying developments within the industry, to ensure that the company is one step ahead.
- Participating in training as appropriate to maintain own professional expertise and CPD.
- Escalating issues to European Head of Marketing, as appropriate.
- Undertaking other reasonable duties as instructed by senior management.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- At least 3 years of experience in the online gaming industry
- Proven track record of managing affiliate programmes
- Established affiliate network in the industry (Sports book & Casino), preferably across several countries
- Excellent understanding of all the affiliate reward models
- Strong IT skills, including Excel
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and a foreign language (Russian, German or Turkish preferred)
- Ability to communicate with key internal and external stakeholders at all levels,
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Creativity and ability to think outside of the box
- Ability to work with teams based remotely
- Flexibility, including a flexible approach to working hours and willingness to travel
- A thorough knowledge of a wide range of sports
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills, with the ability to conduct a thorough analysis of the ROI results
Desirable Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business Management, Finance or IT.
- Experience in managing regulatory relationships and inspections regimes.
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate, then send in your CV and covering letter at firstname.lastname@example.org or call in at 01772 886 799
Keywords: affiliate manager, affiliate recruitment, affiliate account management, affiliate marketing, casino industry, gaming industry, online marketing,
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com