Our client has been trading for over 20 years, and was established by its two directors, who between them have over 50 years experience within the construction industry. With their vision of creating a construction company with a full range of in-house trades including bricklayers, joiners, plumbers and electricians they have successfully managed to create a construction company which is able to provide a comprehensive service, delivering high quality workmanship whilst working to strict project deadlines. Due to their constant expansions within the company itself, our client is now looking for an enthusiastic individual to come on board and join the team as a full time Administrator
A full time Administrator to join a busy team based in Southport. Previous administrative experience is required; experience within the construction, electrical or mechanical industry would be advantageous but not essential.
- Must be proficient in a variety of software packages, including Microsoft Word, Outlook & Excel, in order to produce correspondence and documents and to maintain records and spreadsheets.
- Maintain and update in-house management systems.
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries.
- Providing updates to clients.
- Maintaining and developing good client relationships.
- Processing and checking worksheets prior to invoicing.
- Arranging appointments.
- Typing and checking electrical certification using in-house software.
- Ordering materials.
- General office tasks such as photocopying, printing and maintaining filing systems.
- Report to Contracts Manager.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- The ability to work independently, plan your own work, work on your own initiative and meet deadlines.
- The ability to manage pressure and conflicting demands.
- The ability to prioritise tasks and workload.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Confident and friendly telephone manner.
- Teamwork skills.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Administrative experience required (administrative experience in the construction, electrical or mechanical field would be advantageous)
- IT qualification or proven experience.
- Maths and English GCSE’s (C or above)
So if you feel that you could be the ideal candidate that our client is looking for and would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com