Apprentice Administrator – Apprenticeship salary will be paid at £3.70 per hour
Our client is seeking a proactive and motivated candidate to join their team as an Admin Apprentice. This will be a varied role that will allow the apprentice to gain experience in all aspects of the administration functions, while working towards a recognised apprenticeship qualification.
– Undertake administrative tasks, such as photocopying, processing mail, maintaining filing systems, archiving and updating relevant information.
– Answering and making telephone calls and liaise with staff and other agencies/suppliers.
– Produce simple correspondence and reports from written documents.
– Liaise with staff and others to assist operational staff.
– Accurately input and process data from databases and spreadsheets.
– Minute, produce and distribute accurate records of meetings.
– Process invoices (Matching invoices with orders) ready for payment and process refunds.
– Order and maintain stocks or relevant stationery and forms with the agreement of the Senior Accounts Manager.
– Undertake the apprenticeship training course – NVQ in Business Admin.
Please note that the successful candidate for this apprenticeship will be expected to attend college one day a week for a 12 week period.
– Basic computer skills to include use of Microsoft office, Word and Outlook.
– Experience on Sage Accounts will be desired, however not essential as training will be given
– This is a small team so it is important to be flexible. You will need to be able to work as part of team and also use your own initiative.
– Any other in house training will be given when required.
– Good at Data Entry and Processing
– Work effectively and efficiently within a team as attention to detail is key
– Problem solver/logical
Permanent position will be considered for the right candidate upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
You must ensure you have suitable travel arrangements in place to get to and from work and to attend college. Having your own transport would be desired due to location but not essential just as long as you are able to get to work every day for a 9am start.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org